Access all Online Professional Development Events
You will need a USER ID and Password for the College of Exploration Online Campus.
- If you already have one, just log in below.
- Don't have a USER ID? Please create one.
Online professional development offered by NOAA's Office of Exploration and Research provides educators with more in-depth studies into specific ocean science content through the context of ocean exploration. In partnership with The College of Exploration, an online campus setting provides the venue through which educators from around the world can meet, view keynote addresses given by ocean explorers and ask questions of keynote speakers online.
Inquiry- and Standards-based activities and other resources are also provided in a facilitated environment to enable educators to take content from the keynote addresses into a variety of teaching environments in an effort to enhance ocean science literacy and further promote Ocean Literacy Essential Principle #7 – “The ocean is largely unexplored.”
To be determined...
We will email you if you have been a member of any past NOAA OER online event (or become a member by creating a "USER ID" above).
NOAA OER Online Professional Development Center (See log-in box above right)
List of past events you can explore:
- How Do We Explore? (Jan-Feb, 2011)
- Lessons from the Deep: Exploring the Gulf of Mexico’s Deep-Sea Ecosystems (Oct 2010)
- Why Do We Explore? (2010 and 2009)
- Classroom Exploration of the Ocean - The NOAA Ship Okeanos Explorer (2008)
- International Pacific Marine Educators Conference (2007)
- From Sea to Shining Sea: Exploring America's Ocean Realms (2006)
- Classroom Exploration of the Ocean (II) (2005)
- Ocean Exploration: H.M.S. Challenger and Beyond (2004)
- Classroom Exploration of the Ocean (I) (2003)